Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site! We appreciate the interest that you've taken to gather more information about servicing and repairing your automobile.

Advantage Auto is a friendly, knowledgeable automotive service facility that prides itself in customer service.  We realize that vehicles are a very necessary part of your daily routine, and that any time your vehicle is unavailable, your schedule is inconvenienced.  We strive to keep our appointment times when scheduled, and are proud to say that over 95% of the vehicles serviced here are ready that same day. The remaining 5% are scheduled carryovers.

Our goal is to have your car ready and waiting for you when it's scheduled.  Saturday and/or evening appointments for major service can now be made in advance in order to accommodate your busy schedule.

We service and repair both domestic and imported automobiles. We perform complete maintenance for your vehicle: regularly scheduled maintenance (new warranty approved), brake system service, electrical/ computerized diagnostics, engine mechanical repairs, engine replacements safety checks and more. We now offer aftermarket auto and truck accessories as well. We are the only Lubrico Warranty approved repair facility in Brantford and Brant County, and will work with you to keep your warranty current and valid.

Advantage Auto has been serving Brantford since January 2004, and is located in a facility that has kept vehicles safely motoring for over 65 years. The consistent reputation for high quality, affordable auto repairs from years past is carried over in our business philosophy for today: High quality for a fair price in a timely manner.  We subscribe to one of the best automotive information systems, keep our scanners updated to the latest available updates, and are members of an international technicians network that offers real hands-on solutions to tough problems.  Our technicians regularly attend courses to keep on the cutting edge of new vehicle technology.

Thanks again for visiting our website. We look forward to meeting you and servicing your automobile

  Advantage Auto    All rights reserved.